Thursday 5 April 2007

About me

Hi.
This is the first kind of blog that I've done so I don't really know what kind of thing to say. Well, my name is Hannah Borrett and I live in Romford. It is really good in Romford and I like it but I don't know how much longer there is until I have to move again. I've lived in a few places in my lifetime, which is not very long. I was born in Oldham, moved to Norwich, moved to London then moved here, to Romford. I don't know which is my favourite place because in all of the locations I have good memories and would love to go back there. I don't remembe much about Oldham beause I was just young when our family left. Norwich was great because it was a really good place for a young child to grow up. It was all really friendly. I loved London because we lived in the William Booth Training College, and there was a load of other kids there too. So there was never a dull moment, always something going on. Finally, Romford is fantastic but I don't know when to settle because I don't know when I'm going to be moving again.
That's about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is really good i would like to point out that we have exactly the same name---------my name is hannah borrett and i live in daventry. i was born in northampton and lived in weedon for about 2 years but then by brother was born, so we had to move and this is when we moved to daventry where i still live now, i dont remember anything about weedon but my other houses i do......................if you ever read this and have myspace then my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/whitebabe4lifexx thanks